I am excited to tel you that on 13 of July we are going to have a Lean-Agile Mindset and Culture for Leaders – a class that includes OMEL certification. You can find detailed course description here. It’s a one-day course that focuses on the ways of thinking and decision-making in the environment or uncertainty and complexity.
As all trainings from Org Mindset, “Lean-Agile Mindset and Culture” heavily relies on immersive exercises to facilitate active learning process. But most importantly, this training does not pollute your brain with countless practices and techniques, while under-attending what really matters. Instead it aims at the core of your effectiveness as a leader: it provides thinking tools that will take you to the next level. Among such important focus areas for this training are:
- Decisions under uncertainty
- Preserving flexibility in planning and execution
- Leveraging unexplored economic opportunities
- Fast learning from the environment
- Converting uncertainty into business value
- Establishing effective org. structure and interactions