A course for those whose responsibility it is to build a fast, responsive and value-centric enterprise.
Lean-Agile Mindset and Culture is a two-day course for leaders at different levels of the organization. In this class you will learn how to:
- Operate effectively in the environment of variability and uncertainty
- Enable effective collaboration and communication across different organizational levels, departments and units
- Build a learning organization and instill the culture of innovation
- Create an environment that motivates people
- Identify and eliminate systemic impediments to organizational agility and fast flow of value
Who Is It for:
- Executive leadership
- Development directors and managers
- Team and program leaders
No prerequisites are required to course participants.
As part of the class, you will go through the following areas:
- Foundations of Lean, Agile and organizational complexity
- Structuring the organization in support of collaboration and flow
- Operating with adaptive strategy and goals
- Optimizing the decision process
- Defining the right metrics
- Establishing cross-cutting feedback cycles
- Growing a productive organizational culture
- Advanced problem-solving tools
- Employee motivation
- Producing sustainable organizational outcomes
- Avoiding organizational anti-patterns
The course is built around a number of immersive exercises that allow the leaders to practically understand the concepts and relate directly to their organizational context. The outcomes of exercises provide specific action items for leaders to implement in their enterprise.
Who Can Teach the Course:
Any Certified Org Mindset Enterprise Coach (OMEC) can license and teach this course to their audience.